- What components does the total ticket price consist of?
- When is my booking final?
- I get a confirmation of my booking?
- Can I contact or make a booking by phone?
- How do I get my tickets?
- What are my flight times?
- Can I reserve a seat with extra legroom in advance?
- Can I check online in advance?
- How can I pay?
- What time should I check in for my flight?
- Can I still change my flight?
- Can I cancel my already booked flight?
- What travel documents should I bring?
- Do I need a visa?
- How much baggage can I take?
- Can I have a pet on board?
- Is a meal served on board?
- Can I reserve a special meal because of religious and/or dietary restrictions/requirements?
- Until when can I fly if I am pregnant?
- Do I need a travel and cancellation insurance?
- What should I do if my baggage is damaged or lost?
- Can I take a wheelchair?
- How much baggage can I take for my baby?
- Which types of aircraft does Corendon Dutch Airlines have?
- Does Corendon Dutch Airlines offers onboard entertainment?
- I have another question!
What components does the total ticket price consist of?
After selecting the desired flight you will see the exact pricing compnents of your flight (s). The price you see includes airport taxes (airport tax is a collective name for all fees and charges from the airport of departure and arrival will be charged to us) and any charter or weekend surcharges. Back to the top
When is my booking final?
Only after you have completed the payment details, have confirmed and received a booking number from us, your booking is final. Before all this has been confirmed you can feel free to view information on our site. Back to the top
Do I get a confirmation of my booking?
Yes, you will receive after the booking a confirmation by email. So be careful that you enter your correct email address. You also get during the last step of your booking a confirmation number. Keep this number as it identifies your booking with associated data. Back to the top
Can I contact or make a booking by phone?
Yes, you can also request information from us and make a book by phone. Please contact our call center, phone: +31 23 75 10 600 (local rate) Back to the top
How do I get my tickets?
On flights with Corendon (Dutch) Airlines you can travel without a ticket, which means that there is no need to print your received tickets. The only thing you will need at the airport is your confirmation number and your valid passport (or identity card, if your destination allows for entering the country with an identity card). For flights with other airlines and / or to other destinations, the tickets are usually sent 7 days before departure, by e-mail. Please do print those tickets and take them with you to the airport. With last-minute bookings (departure within 7 days) we will send the tickets by e-mail after you have paid the full fare. If you do not have internet / printer then we can send the tickets by regular mail. Back to the top
What are my flight times?
The flight times are shown on your confirmation. Since you are using charter flights the published times are always subject to change(s). If any changes occur we will notify in good time. If your confirmation at the departure time and / or arrival time you will find for example 0:01, or you see the flight number HV000, this means that the exact flight number and time schedule at the time of booking is not yet known to us. You can then 7 days before departure, consult your flight times on mijn.corendon.nl. We recommend you always to check 24 hours before departure your flight schedule on mijn.corendon.nl. For actual departure times (on the day of departure), we recommend the website of the airport of departure, the operating carrier will notify any delays here. Back to the top
Can I reserve a seat with extra legroom in advance?
Yes, you can reserve a seat in advance. You can select a seat online at fly.corendon.com. from 6 weeks up to 5 hours prior to departure. Back to the top
Can I check online in advance?
Yes, you can check in online 48 hours before departure and print your boarding pass. Please navigate to fly.corendon.com (Internet check-in) and follow the indicated steps. The system will ask you a confirmation number. You can also print out a boarding card. If you are departing from Schiphol, you do just leave your suitcases to the drop-off points. At other airports, you go to the check in desk. Back to the top
How can I pay?
You can pay by credit card. It is possible that the credit company charges an extra fee, (you find these costs back directly on your bill). You can also pay via iDeal (internet banking). In Belgium you can pay with Netbanking. For iDeal and Netbanking you pay no additional costs. Back to the top
What time should I check-in for my flight?
You can check-in at the airport from 3 hours prior to departure for all Corendon (Dutch) Airlines flights. Back to the top
Can I still change my flight (details)?
Changes to personal details
You can make changes to your name, date of birth or address easily and free of charge yourself via my.corendon.nl. It is also possible to make changes to your personal details by calling our Contact Centre on 023-751 06 06. Additional costs will apply. Back to the top
Other changes longer than 8 weeks before departure
If you make changes to your ticket more than 8 weeks before departure, you will be charged EUR 30. If the price of a new ticket is higher, you pay the difference. If the price of the new ticket is lower, you will get the difference back, minus the 30 euros. Back to the top
Other changes within 8 weeks before departure
Within 8 weeks before departure, nothing can be changed, except for a mistake in your personal details. In that case, you will have to cancel the booking (costs will apply) and book a new ticket if you want to make any fundamental changes. Back to the top
Changes at the airport on the day of departure
For some airlines it is possible to change your details against a change fee at the airport. In other cases this isn’t possible and a new ticket should be bought. Therefore, always check all your data carefully and make/make changes as soon as possible. Back to the top
Can I cancel my already booked flight?
You can cancel your flight, but you will have 100% of the total agreed amount lost. This applies even if you miss your flight. Back to the top
What travel documents should I bring?
You are responsible for your own travel documents. Please check the governmental website for more information. Back to the top
Do I need a visa?
It depends on your destination and nationality whether a visa is mandatory for your journey. Please check the governmental website for more information. Back to the top
How much baggage can I take?
For your Corendon Airlines flight, your chosen fare determines whether and how much baggage is included in your ticket. As soon as you search for flight availability on this website and then click on your desired date and flight, you will see which fares are available for your flight. You will also immediately see what baggage and/or extras (such as online check-in, airport check-in, seat reservation and priority check-in/priority boarding) are included. An overview of the four ticket fares offered by Corendon Airlines and the corresponding benefits you can find at corendon.com/en/luggage. Back to the top
Good to know:
- Hand luggage may only consist of one small handbag, laptop bag or backpack (max. 8kg). This includes baby items that are used on board. You may carry your trolley (max. dimensions 55 x 40 x 25 cm) on board as hand luggage. The purser on your flight may decide to have your trolley checked in as hold luggage, at no extra charge, depending on available space in the overhead bins. Please do keep that in mind when packing children's toys or, for example, medications. Inflatable items, including inflatable balls with sporting purposes such as footballs are not allowed on board. Back to the top
- At check-in and gate before boarding, we will check that your carry-on baggage meets the maximum dimensions and weight limit. Your hand baggage will be provided with a label indicating that your hand baggage has been approved. If at the gate your hand baggage does not meet our size and weight requirements, we will charge a penalty of € 75,- per piece. Please take this into account when using the online check-in. Back to the top
Corendon Dutch Airlines
Corendon Dutch Airlines allows you to take one piece of hand luggage per person which can not be larger than 55 x 40 x 25 cm and weighs no more than 10 kg on flights from/to Curaçao or 8 kg to/from other destinations. In addition, you can book your check-in baggage for a fee, on departures from, and arrivals at Dutch, Belgian and German airports. A baby is not entitled to free baggage. We recommend that you book and pay for your check-in baggage directly as the fees for booking your baggage at the airport are higher. For comprehensive and up-to-date information, please check corendon.com/en/luggage. Back to the top
Did you book a ticket from another airline through this website? Please check all the regulations on corendon.com/en/luggage. Back to the top
Can I have a pet onboard?
Yes, this is a possibility for flights with Corendon (Dutch) Airlines. This only applies to cats and dogs. Depending on the size of the pet it shall be transported in either the cabin or hold. Please check the website for more information: fly.corendon.com/faq Back to the top
Is there a meal served on board?
Yes, a meal and snack will be served on flights from/to Curacao. On other flights you can buy food and drinks. Back to the top
Can I reserve a special meal because of religious and/or dietary restrictions/requirements?
Yes, that is possible. Please advise your restriction(s) and/or requirement(s) via fly.corendon.com. Back to the top
Until when can I fly if I am pregnant?
- Corendon Airlines: Pregnant women may travel by plane up to 28 weeks without a doctor’s statement. From 28 to 36 weeks (28 to 32 weeks in case of twins, triplets or a multiple birth), one must be in possession of a medical certificate. This statement must be drawn up by the attending physician or gynecologist of the passenger. A statement of an obstetrician is not enough. The statement may not be older than one month, count back from the date of return. The statement has been written in English, confirmed the good health of the passenger and the expected date of childbirth. The captain of the flight can and may ask for a new medical certificate and may refuse the passenger by doubt. Back to the top
Corendon Dutch Airlines: There are some additional rules that must appear in the statement: Expectant mothers who are 30 but not more than 36 weeks pregnant are required to have at least a medical certificate, not older than six days, counting back from the date of the flight. The medical certificate must include the expected date of birth, as well as a confirmation that the passenger is in good health and can fly carefree.
Pregnant women should not fly from the 36th week of their pregnancy. All return flights should therefore be made before the 35th week of pregnancy. Woman who are expecting a multiple birth may no longer fly from the 34th week. Back to the top
- Transavia.com You can fly up to 36 weeks without a medical certificate if there are no medical complications. If any medical complications are known, you may fly to 34 weeks and you need a medical certificate. Back to the top
- Other companies For current information and conditions of other companies please refer to the website of that company. Back to the top
Do I need a travel and cancellation insurance?
We encourage you to always be insured to travel. Through this site you can easily and quickly take your insurance. Back to the top
What should I do if my baggage is damaged or lost?
Is your luggage during the flight is lost or damaged, report it immediately to the airport of arrival in the handling company of the airline you have flown with and let them draw up a report (called PIR report). Without this report, it is not possible to claim damages. Then reported the damage as soon as possible to your insurance company. In order for claims to proceed, you must hand over the original invoices. If your bag has not arrived at your destination, you also need a PIR report to be made. The handler will inform you how the process will proceed further. Back to the top
Can I take a wheelchair?
We provide passengers with limited mobility the ability to travel comfortably. Therefore, you can take for free your own wheelchair. To best serve you, we want to know if you can walk distances by yourself, walk on stairs or cannot walk at all. Report this clearly when booking. Based on this information, we provide the right guidance at the airport. We recommend when booking and / or at least 72 hours before departure to contact our call center so that we can gather the correct information and we can inform you about the possibilities. Back to the top
How much baggage can I take for my baby?
For Corendon Airlines and Corendon Dutch Airlines, you are allowed to take one baby carriage or one stroller per child free of charge on the flight. In addition, you may take the necessary items such as diapers and food. A lightweight collapsible baby carriage can be taken to the gate. Other (non-collapsible) baby carriages and baby carriages can be checked in free of charge at the check-in desk as check-in baggage.
If you have purchased your own seat (at the adult fare) for the baby from Corendon Dutch Airlines, you may take a maximum of 20kg of check-in baggage for the baby.
Are you traveling with another airline? Check the website of or contact the airline for the correct information. Back to the top
Which types of aircraft does Corendon Dutch Airlines have?
Corendon Dutch Airlines (CD) has three Boeing 737-800 with 189 Economy seats. From November 2023, Corendon will lease an Airbus 350 with 432 Economy seats from the Spanish airline World2Fly. Onboard of all aircraft the Corendon service will be provided by Corendon Dutch Airline crew. Back to the top
Does Corendon Dutch Airlines offers onboard entertainment?
Onboard the Boeing 737-800 Corendon offers an intranet called Corendon AirFi. On flights from/to Curaçao each seat contains a personal entertainment system and the internet can be used (fee applicable). Back to the top
I have another question!
Your question or answer was not listed here? Sorry for that, please do contact our reservation center, via: +31 23 75 10 600 (local rate). Back to the top