- What components does the total ticket price consist of?
- When is my booking final?
- I get a confirmation of my booking?
- Can I contact or make a booking by phone?
- How do I get my tickets?
- What are my flight times?
- What are flexible packages?
- Is a flexible package mandatory?
- Is baggage included in a flexible package?
- Is seat selection included in a flexible package?
- Can I change my flight with a flexible package?
- What is the difference between the Flex package and a Premium package?
- What does Priority check-in/boarding entail with the flexible Premium package?
- Can I reserve a seat with extra legroom in advance?
- How do I reserve a seat in the Only Adult zone
- How do I reserve an XL seat
- Can I check online in advance?
- How can I pay?
- Can I pay in instalments?
- What time should I check in for my flight?
- Can I still change my flight?
- Can I cancel my already booked flight?
- What travel documents should I bring?
- Do I need a visa?
- How much baggage can I take?
- Can I have a pet on board?
- Is a meal served on board?
- Can I reserve a special meal because of religious and/or dietary restrictions/requirements?
- Until when can I fly if I am pregnant?
- Do I need a travel and cancellation insurance?
- What should I do if my baggage is damaged or lost?
- Can I take a wheelchair?
- How much baggage can I take for my baby?
- Is it possible to change my name?
- Travel Documents for Children and Unaccompanied Minors
- Parent and Child with Different Last Names
- Traveling Child with Someone Other than the Parents
- Which types of aircraft does Corendon Dutch Airlines have?
- Does Corendon Dutch Airlines offers onboard entertainment?
- I have another question!
After selecting the desired flight you will see the exact pricing compnents of your flight (s). The price you see includes airport taxes (airport tax is a collective name for all fees and charges from the airport of departure and arrival will be charged to us) and any charter or weekend surcharges. Back to the top
Only after you have completed the payment details, have confirmed and received a booking number from us, your booking is final. Before all this has been confirmed you can feel free to view information on our site. Back to the top
Yes, you will receive after the booking a confirmation by email. So be careful that you enter your correct email address. You also get during the last step of your booking a confirmation number. Keep this number as it identifies your booking with associated data. Back to the top
Yes, you can also request information from us and make a book by phone. Please contact our call center, phone: +31 23 75 10 600 (local rate) Back to the top
On flights with Corendon (Dutch) Airlines you can travel without a ticket, which means that there is no need to print your received tickets. The only thing you will need at the airport is your confirmation number and your valid passport (or identity card, if your destination allows for entering the country with an identity card). For flights with other airlines and / or to other destinations, the tickets are usually sent 7 days before departure, by e-mail. Please do print those tickets and take them with you to the airport. With last-minute bookings (departure within 7 days) we will send the tickets by e-mail after you have paid the full fare. If you do not have internet / printer then we can send the tickets by regular mail. Back to the top
The flight times are shown on your confirmation. Since you are using charter flights the published times are always subject to change(s). If any changes occur we will notify in good time. If your confirmation at the departure time and / or arrival time you will find for example 0:01, or you see the flight number HV000, this means that the exact flight number and time schedule at the time of booking is not yet known to us. You can then 7 days before departure, consult your flight times on mijn.corendon.nl. We recommend you always to check 24 hours before departure your flight schedule on mijn.corendon.nl. For actual departure times (on the day of departure), we recommend the website of the airport of departure, the operating carrier will notify any delays here. Back to the top
When booking your flight ticket between Amsterdam and Curaçao, you have the choice of 2 packages. By default, you book with Eco, which includes a small bag (max. 3 kg and max. 40x30x15 cm) and one piece of hand luggage (max. 10 kg and max. 55x40x25 cm). If you choose Flex during booking, you can also bring checked baggage, choose a standard seat (based on availability), and you are entitled to a partial refund if you change your flight. If you choose Premium during booking, priority check in/boarding is also included. The Flex or Premium package is one-way only, so for a return flight you may choose another package. Please find more information about the different packages here. Back to top
Yes, you are allowed to bring a small handbag/baby bag, briefcase, or laptop (all max. 3 kg and max. 40x30x15 cm), and 1 piece of hand luggage (max. 10 kg and max. 55x40x25 cm) by default. If you book Flex, you can bring 1 piece of checked baggage weighing 20 kg. If you book Premium, you can bring 1 piece of checked baggage weighing 30 kg. Please find more information about the different packages here. Back to top
That depends on whether you choose Flex or Premium. With Flex or Premium, you can choose from standard seats (based on availability). With Eco, you do not have the option to choose standard seats, and a seat will be assigned to you. Please find more information about the different packages here. Back to top
Yes, you can if you have booked Flex or Premium and you make changes more than 48 hours before departure. You are then entitled to a refund. If you change your flight less than 48 hours before departure, you are not entitled to a refund, regardless of the package. If you have Eco, you are not entitled to a refund. You can read more about the different packages here. Back to top
If you choose Flex when booking your flight ticket, you may, in addition to a small bag (max. 3 kg, and max. 40x30x15 cm) and one piece of hand luggage (max. 10 kg and max. 55x40x25 cm), also bring 20 kg of checked baggage (per one-way trip). You will receive a partial refund if you change your ticket at least 48 hours before departure.
If you choose Premium when booking your flight ticket, you may, in addition to a small bag (max. 3 kg, and max. 40x30x15 cm) and one piece of hand luggage (max. 10 kg and max. 55x40x25 cm), also bring 30 kg of checked baggage (per one-way trip). When making changes, you will purchase a new ticket and only pay the price difference if you change your ticket at least 48 hours before departure. You have priority check-in/boarding. You can read more about the different packages here. Back to top
If you choose Premium while booking, you will have priority at Schiphol Airport during check-in, security checks, and boarding, ahead of other seats but after the Only Adult zone. At Hato Airport, you will have priority at check-in and boarding ahead of other seats but after the Only Adult zone. You can read more about the different packages here. Back to top
For flights operated by Corendon, between Amsterdam and Curaçao, reserve a seat in the Only Adult zone and/or XL seats via fly.corendon.com, based on availability. Read more about the Only Adult zone and XL seats. Back to the top
Yes, you can check in online 48 hours before departure and print your boarding pass. Please navigate to fly.corendon.com (online check-in) and follow the indicated steps. The system will ask you a confirmation number. You can also print out a boarding card. If you are departing from Schiphol, you do just leave your suitcases to the drop-off points. At other airports, you go to the check in desk. Back to the top
You can pay by credit card. It is possible that the credit company charges an extra fee, (you find these costs back directly on your bill). You can also pay via iDeal (internet banking). In Belgium you can pay with Netbanking. For iDeal and Netbanking you pay no additional costs. Back to the top
No, paying in instalments or paying a part in advance is not possible. The amount must be paid in full at once. Back to the top
You can check-in at the airport from 3 hours prior to departure for all Corendon (Dutch) Airlines flights. Back to the top
Changes to personal details
You can make changes to your name, date of birth or address easily and free of charge yourself via my.corendon.nl. It is also possible to make changes to your personal details by calling our Contact Centre on 023-751 06 06. Additional costs will apply. Back to the top
Other changes longer than 8 weeks before departure
If you make changes to your ticket more than 8 weeks before departure, you will be charged EUR 30. If the price of a new ticket is higher, you pay the difference. If the price of the new ticket is lower, you will get the difference back, minus the 30 euros. Back to the top
Other changes within 8 weeks before departure
Within 8 weeks before departure, nothing can be changed, except for a mistake in your personal details. In that case, you will have to cancel the booking (costs will apply) and book a new ticket if you want to make any fundamental changes. Back to the top
Changes at the airport on the day of departure
For some airlines it is possible to change your details against a change fee at the airport. In other cases this isn’t possible and a new ticket should be bought. Therefore, always check all your data carefully and make/make changes as soon as possible. Back to the top
You can cancel your flight, but you will have 100% of the total agreed amount lost. This applies even if you miss your flight. For airport tax refund, please contact our Contact Centre at +31 23 - 751 0606. Back to the top
For your Corendon Airlines flight, your chosen fare determines whether and how much baggage is included in your ticket. As soon as you search for flight availability on this website and then click on your desired date and flight, you will see which fares are available for your flight. You will also immediately see what baggage and/or extras (such as online check-in, airport check-in, seat reservation and priority check-in/priority boarding) are included. An overview of the four ticket fares offered by Corendon Airlines and the corresponding benefits you can find at corendon.com/en/luggage. Back to the top
Good to know:
- Hand luggage may only consist of one small handbag, laptop bag or backpack (max. 8kg). This includes baby items that are used on board. You may carry your trolley (max. dimensions 55 x 40 x 25 cm) on board as hand luggage. The purser on your flight may decide to have your trolley checked in as hold luggage, at no extra charge, depending on available space in the overhead bins. Please do keep that in mind when packing children's toys or, for example, medications. Inflatable items, including inflatable balls with sporting purposes such as footballs are not allowed on board. Back to the top
- At check-in and gate before boarding, we will check that your carry-on baggage meets the maximum dimensions and weight limit. Your hand baggage will be provided with a label indicating that your hand baggage has been approved. If at the gate your hand baggage does not meet our size and weight requirements, we will charge a penalty of € 75,- per piece. Please take this into account when using the online check-in. Back to the top
Corendon Dutch Airlines
Corendon Dutch Airlines allows you to take one piece of hand luggage per person which can not be larger than 55 x 40 x 25 cm and weighs no more than 10 kg on flights from/to Curaçao or 8 kg to/from other destinations. In addition, you can book your check-in baggage for a fee, on departures from, and arrivals at Dutch, Belgian and German airports. A baby is not entitled to free baggage. We recommend that you book and pay for your check-in baggage directly as the fees for booking your baggage at the airport are higher. For comprehensive and up-to-date information, please check corendon.com/en/luggage. Back to the top
Yes, this is a possibility for flights with Corendon (Dutch) Airlines. This only applies to cats and dogs. Depending on the size of the pet it shall be transported in either the cabin or hold.
For pets (dogs and cats), the following rules apply:
Pets in the cabin:
- You are allowed to bring a maximum of 1 pet per person per flight
- Maximum weight per pet, including carrier/transport bag: 10 kg
- The width x height x length of the carrier/transport bag must not exceed a total of 105. For example, 45 x 39 x 21 = total 105
- You are not allowed to sit at the emergency exit
- You can register your pet up to 72 hours before departure at fly.corendon.com
- Upon approval, you will receive an invoice with payment information
Pets in the cargo hold:
- Maximum weight per pet, including kennel: 45 kg
- The kennel must meet certain requirements; it should be made of sturdy and safe material and must have a closure that guarantees the door will not open (by itself) at any time.
- You can register your pet up to 72 hours before departure at fly.corendon.com
- Upon approval, you will receive an invoice with payment information
Yes, a meal and snack will be served on flights from/to Curacao. On other flights you can buy food and drinks. Back to the top
- Corendon Airlines: Pregnant women may travel by plane up to 28 weeks without a doctor’s statement. From 28 to 36 weeks (28 to 32 weeks in case of twins, triplets or a multiple birth), one must be in possession of a medical certificate. This statement must be drawn up by the attending physician or gynecologist of the passenger. A statement of an obstetrician is not enough. The statement may not be older than one month, count back from the date of return. The statement has been written in English, confirmed the good health of the passenger and the expected date of childbirth. The captain of the flight can and may ask for a new medical certificate and may refuse the passenger by doubt. Back to the top
Corendon Dutch Airlines: There are some additional rules that must appear in the statement: Expectant mothers who are 30 but not more than 36 weeks pregnant are required to have at least a medical certificate, not older than six days, counting back from the date of the flight. The medical certificate must include the expected date of birth, as well as a confirmation that the passenger is in good health and can fly carefree.
Pregnant women should not fly from the 36th week of their pregnancy. All return flights should therefore be made before the 35th week of pregnancy. Woman who are expecting a multiple birth may no longer fly from the 34th week. Back to the top
- Transavia.com You can fly up to 36 weeks without a medical certificate if there are no medical complications. If any medical complications are known, you may fly to 34 weeks and you need a medical certificate. Back to the top
- Other companies For current information and conditions of other companies please refer to the website of that company. Back to the top
For your own convenience, please bring a couple of copies of your doctor's statement. Back to the top
We encourage you to always be insured to travel. Through this site you can easily and quickly take your insurance. Back to the top
Is your luggage during the flight is lost or damaged, report it immediately to the airport of arrival in the handling company of the airline you have flown with and let them draw up a report (called PIR report). Without this report, it is not possible to claim damages. Then reported the damage as soon as possible to your insurance company. In order for claims to proceed, you must hand over the original invoices. If your bag has not arrived at your destination, you also need a PIR report to be made. The handler will inform you how the process will proceed further. Back to the top
We provide passengers with limited mobility the ability to travel comfortably. Therefore, you can take for free your own wheelchair. To best serve you, we want to know if you can walk distances by yourself, walk on stairs or cannot walk at all. Report this clearly when booking. Based on this information, we provide the right guidance at the airport. We recommend when booking and / or at least 72 hours before departure to contact our call center so that we can gather the correct information and we can inform you about the possibilities. Back to the top
For Corendon Airlines and Corendon Dutch Airlines, you are allowed to take one baby carriage or one stroller per child free of charge on the flight. In addition, you may take the necessary items such as diapers and food. A lightweight collapsible baby carriage can be taken to the gate. Other (non-collapsible) baby carriages and baby carriages can be checked in free of charge at the check-in desk as check-in baggage.
If you have purchased your own seat (at the adult fare) for the baby from Corendon Dutch Airlines, you may take a maximum of 20kg of check-in baggage for the baby.
Are you traveling with another airline? Check the website of or contact the airline for the correct information. Back to the top
You can easily and free of charge make changes to your name, date of birth, or address details via mijn.corendon.nl. You can also communicate these changes to our Contact Center by phone (023-7510606). Please note that there might be charges for changes made over the phone, depending on the airline you are traveling with. back to top
Even children and infants must have their own travel documents for traveling abroad. Adding a child to the parent's passport is no longer allowed.
If a parent has a different last name than the child and they are traveling together with the minor child outside the Schengen area, airport personnel will verify the parent-child relationship. This additional check is in place to prevent child abduction. Within the Schengen area, border controls usually do not take place, and therefore, the investigation into parent-child relationships is not performed.
During passport control on Dutch territory, the Royal Military Police (Koninklijke Marechaussee) has access to the Basic Personal Records and the Central Authority Register. In case of doubt, the Royal Military Police can verify the parents of the child or who has parental authority. Some countries require a statement confirming the parent-child relationship or parental authority when traveling. For more information, you can contact the embassy or consulate of the destination country. Additionally, a parent can have the name of their spouse or registered partner included in the travel document. If the partner shares the same last name as the traveling child, the border crossing is likely to be faster. back to top
If a child is traveling with someone other than the parents, such as a family member, some countries may require a statement granting permission (consent form) from the parents for this trip. You can inquire about the admission requirements at the embassy or consulate of the destination country. The Royal Military Police provides information about border control at the Dutch border. back to top
It's possible for your child between the ages of 6 and 12 to travel alone, provided you meet certain conditions:
- An adult must accompany your child to the departure airport. This requires your permission or permission from the individual with parental authority.
- This adult must provide the necessary travel documents of the child, a written authorization, and valid identification to Corendon ground staff or the handling agent at the departure airport.
- The cost for your child to travel alone must be paid at the departure airport. back to top
Unaccompanied Minor to and from Curaçao
All children traveling alone to Curaçao (including children aged 15 to 17 for whom Unaccompanied Minor service is not reserved) must carry a written travel authorization signed by the parent(s) or legal guardian, along with an identification document of a parent or guardian. back to top
Corendon Dutch Airlines (CD) has three Boeing 737-800 with 189 Economy seats. From November 2023, Corendon will lease an Airbus 350 with 432 Economy seats from the Spanish airline World2Fly. Onboard of all aircraft the Corendon service will be provided by Corendon Dutch Airline crew. Back to the top
Onboard the Boeing 737-800 Corendon offers an intranet called Corendon AirFi. On flights from/to Curaçao each seat contains a personal entertainment system and the internet can be used (fee applicable). Back to the top
Your question or answer was not listed here? Sorry for that, please do contact our reservation center, via: +31 23 75 10 600 (local rate). Back to the top